Mortgage and Insurance Advisers


Home Insurance

What Is Home Insurance?

Home insurance legal cover can protect the building (roof, walls, and fixtures) of your property, as well as the contents and personal possessions with it. We recommend you discuss this with your financial adviser to make sure your property as well as the possessions within it are adequately insured. Some of the home insurance companies that we work with have added inclusive value within their home insurance legal cover, such as: electronics, TVs and mobile phones covered while in the property, two years of no claims bonus for first-time buyers, and even protected no claims policies.

What Type of Home Insurance Legal Cover Is There?

  • Residential: For first-time buyers or properties that are occupied by the people who own them.
  • Landlord’s insurance: For buy to let landlords either with single properties or portfolio’s.
  • Tenants: For people who do not own their own properties and rent. This will cover their personal belongings.

Which one do I need?
Arrange a chat with our team here to find out what home insurance legal cover is right for you